Bone and Sinew Formula (Ju Huo Ji Sheng Tang & Shu Jing Huo Xue Tang)
Manufacturer: Golden Flower
Size: Size: 60 tablets; 600mg: 7.5:1 extract
Dosage: 2 tablets, 3 times daily
Cost: $25 CD
Treats Late Second and Third Stage of Trauma:
- Injury to tendons, bone, ligament or cartilege due to sprains, strains, contusions, broken bones or fractures
- 3rd stage trauma
Chinese Therapeutic Effects:
- Dispels Wind & Damp
- Knits bones and Sinews
- Supplements & Moves Blood & Relieves Pain
|Loranthus stem||Tang Kuei root||Lycopodium herb|
|Acanthopanacis bark||Spatholobus root||Eucommia bark|
|Angelica Duhuo root||Drynaria rhizome||Psoralea fruit|
|Notopterygoum root||Red Date||Pyrite|
- Bone and Sinew Formula is used in late second stage and third stage trauma. It is a combination of the classic formulas Du Huo Ji Sheng Tang and Shu Jing Huo Xue Tang with the addition of medicinals that supplement the kidney to help knit bones and sinews.
- Proper application of this formula assumes that the heat and rubor have cleared completely and that there remains an invasion of wind and damp (and possibly cold) in the injured area, causing the pain to linger.
- Because damaged tissue is an issue, Bone and Sinew Formula was created to mend sinews and properly set bones. Use it for second and third stage torn ligaments, tendons, damaged cartilage, or broken bones.
These herbal formulas are not sold directly to the general public. If you are interested in one of the formulas, it is necessary to make an appointment for an evaluation to be sure the formula is the appropriate one for you.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, or any other federal agency in the United States or Canada. This product is intended as an herbal food supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Calvin Dale Smith, BA, MSc, DOM
Doctor of Oriental Medicine (USA)
Riverside Acupuncture and Wellness Centre
2211 Riverside Dr., Suite 106
Ottawa, ON K1H 7X5