Trauma 1 Formula (Die Da 1 Hao Fang)
Manufacturer: Golden Flower
Size: 60 tablets; 600mg: 7.5:1 extract
Dosage: 2 tablets, 3 times daily
Contraindications: Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.
Cost: $25 CD
Treats First Stage of Trauma:
- Injury to muscles, tendons, bone, ligament or cartilege due to sprains, strains, contusions, broken bones or fractures
- 1st stage trauma: swelling, pain, and heat.
Chinese Therapeutic Effects:
- Moves Blood & Dispels Stasis
- Clears Heat & Resolves Toxins
- Relieves Pain &Reduces Swelling
|Honeysuckle flower||Safflower flower||Frankincense|
|Forsythia fruit||Myrrh||Tang Kuei root|
|Peach kernal||Bupleurum root||Skullcap root|
|Rhubarb root||Angelica Dahurica||Licorice root|
- This formula is for first stage trauma when the manifestations of heat, pain, and swelling are all present. This stage can last from a few hours up to two weeks, depending on the type and severity of injury. It can be used to treat injury to muscles, tendons, bone, ligaments or cartilage and can be used to treat sprains, strains, contusions, broken bones and fractures.
- Trauma 1 Formula contains herbs that resolve heat toxin, which commonly proliferates in the area immediately following an injury. It strongly moves blood, clears heat, and reduces the swelling and pain occurring at the onset of traumatic injury. Stage one trauma is treated as pure excess and the emphasis of this formula is to clear, move, dispel and resolve the excesses associated with the initial phase of an injury.
These herbal formulas are not sold directly to the general public. If you are interested in one of the formulas, it is necessary to make an appointment for an evaluation to be sure the formula is the appropriate one for you.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, or any other federal agency in the United States or Canada. This product is intended as an herbal food supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Calvin Dale Smith, BA, MSc, DOM
Doctor of Oriental Medicine (USA)
Riverside Acupuncture and Wellness Centre
2211 Riverside Dr., Suite 106
Ottawa, ON K1H 7X5